Explanation of the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator by Sachs's Theory of Electrodynamics
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
It is shown that the principles of general relativity as developed by Sachs  can be used to explain the principles of the motionless electromagnetic generator (MEG), which takes electromagnetic energy from Riemannian curved space-time and in consequence outputs about twenty times more energy than inputted . Therefore, it is shown in the most general manner that electromagnetic energy can be extracted from vacuum and used to power working devices such as the MEG, devices which are reproducible and repeatable .
- M. Sachs in M. W. Evans, eds., and the Royal Swedish Academy, Modern Nonlinear Optics, 2nd edn. a special topical issue in three parts of I. Prigogine and S. A. Rice, series eds., Advances in Chemical Physics 119(1) (wiley, New York, 2001), second edition of Vol. 85 of the same series. M. Sachs, General Relativity and Matter (Reidel, 1982); “Relativistic implications of electromagnetic field theory,” in T. W. Barrett and D. M. Grimes, eds., Advanced Electromagnetism (World Scientific, Singapore, 1995).
- T. E. Bearden in , Vol. 114(2). T. E. Bearden et al., patents pending on the motionless electromagnetic generator.
- M. W. Evans, in , Vol. 114(2). P. K. Anastasovski et al., Phys. Scripta 61, 79 (2000); Found. Phys. Lett. 12 579 (1999).
- M. W. Evans and L. B. Crowell, O(3) Electromagnetics (World Scientific, Singapore, 2001, in press).
- P. K. Anastasovski et al., “Explanation of the motionless electromagnetic generator using O(3) electrodynamics,” Found. Phys. Lett. 14, 87 (2001).
- Explanation of the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator by Sachs's Theory of Electrodynamics
Foundations of Physics Letters
Volume 14, Issue 4 , pp 387-393
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- electromagnetic energy from curved spacetime
- motionless electromagnetic generator
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Physics, Institute for Advanced Study, Alpha Foundation, 11 Rutafa Street, Building H, Budapest, H-1165, Hungary