Systems of Differential Inequalities with Initial Time Difference
- T. Jankowski
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Some comparison results are formulated for systems of differential inequalities with different initial points.
- V. Lakshmikantham, S. Leela, and J. Vasundhara Devi, “Another approach to the theory of differential inequalities relative to changes in the initial times,” J. Inequal. Appl., 4, 163–174 (1999).
- V. Lakshmikantham and A. S. Vatsala, “Differential inequalities with initial time difference and applications,” J. Inequal. Appl., 3, 233–244 (1999).
- V. Lakshmikantham and A. S. Vatsala, “Theory of differential and integral inequalities with initial time difference and applications,” in: Analytic and Geometric Inequalities and Applications, Kluwer, Dordrecht (1999), pp. 191–203.
- V. Lakshmikantham and A. S. Vatsala, Generalized Quasilinearization for Nonlinear Problems, Kluwer, Dordrecht (1998).
- T. Jankowski, “Differential inequalities with initial time difference,” Appl. Anal., 81, 627–635 (2002).
- M. D. Shaw and C. Yakar, “Generalized variation of parameters with initial time difference and a comparison result in terms of Lyapunov-like functions,” Int. J. Nonlin. Different. Equat. Theory, Meth. Appl., 5, 86–108 (1999).
- Systems of Differential Inequalities with Initial Time Difference
Ukrainian Mathematical Journal
Volume 56, Issue 1 , pp 173-182
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- T. Jankowski (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Gdańsk University of Technology, Gdańsk, Poland