Optimality and Duality in Nondifferentiable and Multiobjective Programming under Generalized d-Invexity
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In this paper, we are concerned with the nondifferentiable multiobjective programming problem with inequality constraints. We introduce four new classes of generalized d-type-I functions. By utilizing the new concepts, Antczak type Karush-Kuhn-Tucker sufficient optimality conditions, Mond-Weir type and general Mond-Weir type duality results are obtained for non-differentiable and multiobjective programming.
- Aghezzaf, B. and Hachimi, M. (2000), Generalized invexity and duality in multiobjective programming problems, Journal of Global Optimization, 18, 91–101.
- Antczak, T. (2002), Multiobjective programming under d-invexity, European Journal of Operational Research, 137, 28–36.
- Bazaraa, M.S., Sherali, H.D. and Shetty, C.M. (1991), Nonlinear Programming: Theory and Algorithms, Wiley, New York.
- Bector, C.R., Suneja, S.K. and Gupta, S. (1992), Univex functions and univex nonlinear programming. In: Proceedings of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada, pp. 115–124.
- Craven, B.D. (1981), Invex functions and constrained local minima, Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, 24, 357–366.
- Craven, B.D. (1986), Nondifferentiable optimization by smooth approximation, Optimization, 17, 3–17.
- Egudo, R.R. and Hanson, M.A. (1987), Multi-objective duality with invexity, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 126, 469–477.
- Hanson, M.A. (1981), On sufficiency of the Kuhn-Tucker conditions, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 80, 545–550.
- Hanson, M.A. and Mond, B. (1987), Necessary and sufficient conditions in constrained optimization, Mathematical Programming, 37, 51–58.
- Jeyakumar, V. and Mond, B. (1992), On generalized convex mathematical programming, Journal of Australian Mathematical Society Series B, 34, 43–53.
- Kaul, R.N., Suneja, S.K. and Srivastava, M.K. (1994), Optimality criteria and duality in multiple objective optimization involving generalized invexity, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 80, 465–482.
- Mangasarian, O.L. (1969), Nonlinear Programming, McGraw Hill, New York.
- Mishra, S.K. (1996), Lagrange multipliers saddle points and scalarizations in composite multiobjective nonsmooth programming, Optimization, 38, 93–105.
- Mishra, S.K. (1997), On sufficiency and duality in nonsmooth multiobjective programming, OPSEARCH, 34, 221–231.
- Mishra, S.K. (1998), On multiple objective optimization with generalized univexity, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 224, 131–148.
- Mishra, S.K. and Giorgi, G. (2000), Optimality and duality with generalized semi-univexity, OPSEARCH, 37, 340–350.
- Mishra, S.K. and Mukherjee, R.N. (1994), Generalized convex composite multiobjective nonsmooth programming and conditional proper efficiency, Optimization, 34, 53–66.
- Mishra, S.K. and Mukherjee, R.N. (1996), On generalized convex multiobjective nonsmooth programming, Journal of Australian Mathematical Society Series B, 38, 140–148.
- Mond, B. and Weir, T. (1981), Generalized concavity and duality. In: Schaible, S. and Ziemba, W.T. <nt>(eds.)</nt>, Generalized Concavity Optimization and Economics. Academic Press, New York, pp. 263–280.
- Reiland, T.W. (1990), Nonsmooth invexity, Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, 42, 437–446.
- Rueda, N.G. and Hanson, M.A. (1988), Optimality criteria in mathematical programming involving generalized invexity, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 130, 375–385.
- Rueda, N.G., Hanson, M.A. and Singh, C. (1995), Optimality and duality with generalized convexity, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 86, 491–500.
- Suneja, S.K. and Srivastava, M.K. (1997), Optimality and duality in nondifferentiable multiobjective optimization involving d-type I and related functions, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 206, 465–479.
- Weir, T. and Mond, B. (1988), Pre-invex functions in multiple objective optimization, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 136, 29–38.
- Ye, Y.L. (1991), d-invexity and optimality conditions, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 162, 242–249.
- Optimality and Duality in Nondifferentiable and Multiobjective Programming under Generalized d-Invexity
Journal of Global Optimization
Volume 29, Issue 4 , pp 425-438
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- generalized d-Invexity
- multiobjective programming
- break pareto efficient solution
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Statistics and C. Sc, College of Basic Sciences and Humanities, break, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar-263 145, India (e-mail
- 2. Institute of Systems Science, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 100080, China (e-mail
- 3. Department of Management Sciences, City University of Hong Kong, Tat Chee Avenue, Hong~Kong (e-mail