June 2004, Volume 26, Issue 2, pp 147-149
Book Review: The Rorschach Test Challenges Science with the Complexity of Imagination
- Jorge H. Daruna
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Cronbach, L. J. (1956). Assessment of individual differences. Annual Review of Psychology, 1, 173–196.
- Jensen, A. R. (1965). Review of the Rorschach Inkblot Test. In O. K. Buros (Ed.), The sixth mental measurement yearbook (pp. 501–509). Highland Park, NJ: Gryphon Press.
- Wood, J. M., Nezworski, M. T., Lilienfield, S. O., & Garb, H. N. (2003). What's wrong with the Rorschach? Science confronts the controversial inkblot test. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Book Review: The Rorschach Test Challenges Science with the Complexity of Imagination
Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment
Volume 26, Issue 2 , pp 147-149
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Jorge H. Daruna (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Psychiatry and Neurology, Tulane University Health Sciences Center, TB 52, 1440 Canal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70112-2715