Social Restrictions on Informed Consent: Research Ethics and Medical Decision Making
- Thomas May
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Wilkinson TM. Individualism and the ethics of research on humans. HEC Forum, 2004; 16(1): 6–26.
- Kuczewski M. From informed consent to substituted judgment: decision-making at the end-of-life, HEC Forum, 2004; 16(1): 27–37.
- May T. Vaccines as community-focused therapy. Expert Review of Vaccines, 2003; 2(3): 89–91.
- May T. Bioethics in a liberal society. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press; 2002.
- Social Restrictions on Informed Consent: Research Ethics and Medical Decision Making
Volume 16, Issue 1 , pp 38-44
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links