The Effect of Argon Plasma on Reduction of Variable-Valence Oxides in Synthesis of Minerals
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The results of studying plasma treatment of chromium, titanium, and iron oxides are discussed. It is demonstrated that variable-valence oxides become partly reduced in argon plasma.
- N. I. Min'ko, V. S. Bessmertnyi, and P. S. Dyumina, “Use of alternative power sources in technology of glass and glass ceramics,” Steklo Keram., No. 6, 3-5 (2002).
- V. S. Bessmertnyi, V. S. Lesovik, V. P. Krokhin, et al., “The reducing nature of argon in plasma treatment of high-melting nonmetallic materials,” Steklo Keram., No. 10, 30-32 (2001).
- V. S. Gorshkov, V. V. Timashev, and V. G. Savel'ev, Methods for Physicochemical Analysis of Binding Materials [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1981).
- The Effect of Argon Plasma on Reduction of Variable-Valence Oxides in Synthesis of Minerals
Glass and Ceramics
Volume 61, Issue 1-2 , pp 63-64
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors