Effect of Anisotropy of Mechanical Characteristics of Steels on the Strength and Stress-Strain State of Large-Diameter Pipes
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Miklyaev, P. G., Fridman, Y. B. (1986) Anisotropy of Mechanical Properties of Metals [in Russian]. Metallurgiya, Moscow
- Degtyarev, V. P. (1987) Deformations and Failures in Highly Stressed Structures [in Russian]. Mashinostroenie, Moscow
- B. A. Shcheglov, “Bearing capacity of tanks fabricated from anisotropic sheet metals,” Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 11, 13-16 (1965).
- Zainullin, R. S., Gumerov, A. G., Morozov, E. M., Galyuk, V. K. (1990) Hydraulic Tests of Active Oil Pipelines [in Russian]. Nedra, Moscow
- Shcheglov, B. A. (1965) Evaluation of mechanical properties of sheet metals during hydraulic tests. Plastic Deformation of Metals: Collection of Scientific Works of the Scientific-Research Institute of Machine Science [in Russian]. Nedra, Moscow, pp. 15-23
- Thomsen, E., Yang, C., Kobayashi, S. (1969) Mechanics of Plastic Deformations During Heat Treatment of Metals. Mashinostroenie, Moscow
- V. L. Dil'man and A. A. Ostsemin, “On the effect of biaxial loading on the bearing capacity of pipes in gas and oil trunk lines,” Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5, 179-185 (2000).
- A. A. Ostsemin and V. Yu. Zavarukhin, “Strength of an oil pipeline with surface defects,” Probl. Prochn., No. 12, 51-59 (1993).
- “Welding of heat-hardened pipes during construction of arterial pipelines,” Collection of Scientific Works of the All-Union Scientific-Research Institute for the Construction of Trunk Pipelines [in Russian], Moscow (1979).
- A. A. Ostsemin, “Strength and stress state of a soft interlayer in a thin-wall cylindrical vessel under biaxial loading,” Avtomat. Svarka, No. 5-6, 18-20 (1994).
- “Weldability of heat-hardened steels,” Tr. Mosk. Inst. Neftekhim. Gaz. Prom., No. 70 (1967).
- Effect of Anisotropy of Mechanical Characteristics of Steels on the Strength and Stress-Strain State of Large-Diameter Pipes
Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
Volume 40, Issue 3-4 , pp 205-211
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors