Effect of Anisotropy of Mechanical Characteristics of Steels on the Strength and Stress-Strain State of Large-Diameter Pipes
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- P. G. Miklyaev and Ya. B. Fridman, Anisotropy of Mechanical Properties of Metals [in Russian], Second Edition, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1986).
- V. P. Degtyarev, Deformations and Failures in Highly Stressed Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1987).
- B. A. Shcheglov, “Bearing capacity of tanks fabricated from anisotropic sheet metals,” Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 11, 13-16 (1965).
- R. S. Zainullin, A. G. Gumerov, E. M. Morozov, and V. Kh. Galyuk, Hydraulic Tests of Active Oil Pipelines [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1990).
- B. A. Shcheglov, “Evaluation of mechanical properties of sheet metals during hydraulic tests,” Plastic Deformation of Metals: Collection of Scientific Works of the Scientific-Research Institute of Machine Science [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1965), pp. 15-23.
- E. Thomsen, C. Yang, and S. Kobayashi, Mechanics of Plastic Deformations During Heat Treatment of Metals [Russian translation], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1969).
- V. L. Dil'man and A. A. Ostsemin, “On the effect of biaxial loading on the bearing capacity of pipes in gas and oil trunk lines,” Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5, 179-185 (2000).
- A. A. Ostsemin and V. Yu. Zavarukhin, “Strength of an oil pipeline with surface defects,” Probl. Prochn., No. 12, 51-59 (1993).
- “Welding of heat-hardened pipes during construction of arterial pipelines,” Collection of Scientific Works of the All-Union Scientific-Research Institute for the Construction of Trunk Pipelines [in Russian], Moscow (1979).
- A. A. Ostsemin, “Strength and stress state of a soft interlayer in a thin-wall cylindrical vessel under biaxial loading,” Avtomat. Svarka, No. 5-6, 18-20 (1994).
- “Weldability of heat-hardened steels,” Tr. Mosk. Inst. Neftekhim. Gaz. Prom., No. 70 (1967).
- Effect of Anisotropy of Mechanical Characteristics of Steels on the Strength and Stress-Strain State of Large-Diameter Pipes
Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
Volume 40, Issue 3-4 , pp 205-211
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors