Algorithms of Ant System and Simulated Annealing for the p-median Problem
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Consideration was given to the p-median problem for minimum in the integer formulation which is known to be NP-hard. Variants of the algorithms of ant system and simulated annealing were proposed for it, and the results of computer experiments were analyzed.
- Grishukhin, V.P., Polynomiality in the Simplest Location Problem, Preprint of Central Economics Math. Inst., Russ. Acad. Sci., Moscow, 1987.
- Kariv, O. and Hakimi, S.L., An Algorithmic Approach to Network Location Problems, SIAM J. Appl. Math., 1979, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 513–560.
- Dorigo, M., Maniezzo, V., and Colorny, A., Ant System: An Autocatalytic Optimizing Process, Report no. TR-91-016, Milan: Politecnici di Milano, 1991.
- Dorigo, M., Colorny, A., Maniezzo, V., and Trubian, M., Ant System for Job-shop Scheduling, JORBEL/Belgian J. Oper. Res. Statistics Comput. Sci., 1994, no. 34(1), pp. 39–53.
- Levanova, T.V., Loresh,M.A., and Nikitin, A.G., Algorithms of Ant System and Simulated Annealing for the Simplest Location Problem, Proc. Conf. Discrete Analysis and Operation Research," Novosibirsk, 2002.
- Levanova, T.V. and Loresh, M.A., Algorithm of Ant System for the Problem of p-median, Inf. Bull. of Math. Progr. Assoc., Scientific Edition, 2003, no. 10, pp. 172–173.
- Kirkpatrick, S., Gelatt, C.D., and Vecchi, M.P., Optimization by Simulated Annealing, Science, 1983, vol. 220, pp. 671–680.
- Lundy, M. and Mees, A., Convergence of an Annealing Algorithm, Math. Program., 1986, vol. 34, pp. 111–124.
- Cerny, V., A Thermodinamical Approach to the Traveling Salesman Problem: An Efficient Simulated Algorithm, J. Optimiz. Theory Appl., 1985, vol. 45, pp. 41–55.
- Pirlot, M., General Local Search Methods, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 1996, vol. 92, pp. 493–511.
- Kochetov, Yu.A., Probabilistic Methods of Local Search for Problems of Discrete Optimization, in Diskretnaya matematika i ee prilozheniya: sb. lektsii molodezhnykh nauchnykh shkol po diskret. mat. i ee prilozheniyam (Discrete Mathematics and its Applications. Collected Panel Papers of Workshops on Discrete Mathematics and its Applications), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Univ., 2001, pp. 84–117.
- Goncharov, E.N., Gorbachevskaya, L.E., Kochetov, Yu.A., et al., Library of Benchmarks for Discrete Location Problems, Proc. Int. Conf. Discrete Analysis and Operation Research", Novosibirsk, 2000, pp. 163 (http://www.math.nsc.ru/AP/benchmarks/index.html).
- Levanova, T.V., Dual Greedy Algorithm for the Problem of p-median and Its Generalizations, Preprint of Omsk State Univ., 1998, no. 98-4, pp. 13.
- Beasley, J., Or-Library: Distributing Test Problems by Electronic Mail, J. Opl. Res. Soc., 1990, no. 41(11), pp. 1069–1072.
- Whitaker, R., A Fast Algorithm for the Greedy Interchange of Large-scale Clustering and Median Location Problems, INFOR, 1983, no. 21, pp. 95–108.
- Resende, M.G.C. and Werneck, R.F., On the Implementation of a Swap-based Local Search Procedure for the p-median Problem, Technical Report TD-5E4QKA, AT&T Labs Research, 2002.
- Chiyoshi, F. and Galvao, R., A Statistical Analisys of Simulated Annealing Applied to the p-median Problem, Ann. Oper. Res., 2000, no. 96, pp. 61–74.
- Algorithms of Ant System and Simulated Annealing for the p-median Problem
Automation and Remote Control
Volume 65, Issue 3 , pp 431-438
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors