A quantitative view on the coming of age of interdisciplinarity in the sciences 1980-1999
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This revised version was published online in August 2006 with corrections to the Cover Date.
- P. WEINGART, N. STEHR, Practising Interdisciplinarityq, University of Toronto Press, Toronto, 1999.
- J. T. KLEIN, Interdisciplinarity: History, Theory and Practice, Detroit, MI, Wayne State University Press, 1990.
- J. D. DE SOLLA PRICE, Little Science, Big Science, Columbia University Press, New York, London, 1963.
- N. METZGER, N. ZARE, Interdisciplinary research: From belief to reality, Science 283 (1999) 642. CrossRef
- A quantitative view on the coming of age of interdisciplinarity in the sciences 1980-1999
Volume 58, Issue 1 , pp 183-189
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors