Economics and the Vulnerability of the Pan-European Institutions
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Beck, Nathaniel, and Jonathan N. Katz (1995). What to do (and not to do) with time-series cross-section data in comparative politics. American Political Science Review 89: 634-647.
- Dalton, Russell J., and Robert Duval (1986). The political environment and foreign policy opinions: British attitudes toward European integration, 1972–1979. British Journal of Political Science 16: 113-134.
- Duch, Raymond (1995). Economic chaos and the fragility of democratic transition in former communist regimes. Journal of Politics 57: 121-158.
- Duch, Raymond, and Michaell Taylor (1995). Cultural Versus Institutional Explanations of Democratic Performance in Western European Nations. Paper presented at the 1995 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, April 1995.
- Economist (1995). The Economist. Lies, damned lies. April 8–14, 1995. London.
- Eichenberg, Richard C., and Russell J. Dalton (1993). Europeans and the European Community: The dynamics of public support for European integration. International Organization 47: 507-534.
- European Journal of Political Research (1993). European Journal of Political Research. Kluwer Academic Publishers. Boston. July 1993, vol. 24,no. 1.
- Franklin, Mark, Michael Marsh, and Christopher Wlezien (1994). Attitudes toward Europe and referendum votes: A response to Siune and Svensson. Electoral Studies 13: 117-121. CrossRef
- Gabel, Matthew, and Harvey Palmer (1995). Understanding variation in public support for European integration. European Journal of Political Research 27: 3-19.
- Kitschelt, Herbert (1994). The Transformation of European Social Democracy. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- MacKuen, Michael B., Robert S. Erikson, and James A. Stimson (1992). Peasants or bankers? The American electorate and the U.S. economy. American Political Science Review 86: 597-611.
- OECD (1991). OECD Economic Outlook. OECD Publication. Paris. December 1991.
- Powell, Bingham, and Guy D. Whitten (1993). A Cross-national analysis of economic voting: Taking account of political context. American Journal of Political Science 37: 391-414.
- Reif, Karlheinz (1984). National electoral cycles and European elections 1979 and 1984. Electoral Studies 3: 244-255. CrossRef
- Economics and the Vulnerability of the Pan-European Institutions
Volume 19, Issue 1 , pp 65-80
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links