A Model in the Theory of Perturbations of the Essential Spectrum of Multiparticle Operators
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We find the continuous spectrum of the model Schrödinger operator acting in the direct sum of Hilbert spaces of n-particle states, n=0,1,2,3.
- K. O. Friedrichs, Perturbation of Spectra in Hilbert Space, Rhode Island, 1965.
- R. Minlos and H. Spohn, “The three-body problem in radioactive decay: the case of one atom and at most two photons,” in: Topics in Statistical and Theoretical Physics, Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. (2), vol. 177, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1996, pp. 159–193.
- S. N. Lakaev, “On the Efimov effect in a system of three identical quantum particles,” Funktsional. Anal. i Prilozhen. [Functional Anal. Appl.], 27 (1993), no. 3, 15–28.
- S. N. Lakaev, “On the infinite number of three-particle bounded state of a system of three quantum lattice particles” Teoret. Mat. Fiz. [Theoret. and Math. Phys.], 89 (1991), no. 1, 94–104.
- A Model in the Theory of Perturbations of the Essential Spectrum of Multiparticle Operators
Volume 73, Issue 3-4 , pp 521-528
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- multiparticle operator
- Schrödinger operator
- n-particle state
- essential spectrum
- Fredholm determinant
- perturbation theory
- Hilbert space
- Fock space
- Industry Sectors