A Discrete Analog of the Poisson Summation Formula
- A. V. Ustinov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The first part of this paper is concerned with the proof of a discrete analog of the Poisson summation formula. In the second part, we describe an elementary proof of a functional equation for the function \(\theta (t)\) , based on the summation formula derived in the paper.
- N. Koblits, Introduction to Elliptic Curves and Modular Forms [in Russian], IO NMFI, Novokuznetsk, 2000.
- A. A. Karatsuba, Foundations of the Analytic Theory of Numbers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1983.
- G. I. Arkhipov, V. A. Sadovnichii, and V. N. Chubarikov, Lectures on the Calculus [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1999.
- E. Titchmarsh, Introduction to the Theory of Fourier Integrals, Second edition, Oxford Univ. Press, Oxford, 1948.
- A Discrete Analog of the Poisson Summation Formula
Volume 73, Issue 1-2 , pp 97-102
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Poisson summation formula
- Gauss sum
- uniform grid
- Fourier series
- Industry Sectors
- A. V. Ustinov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia