The Ontological Status of God and Other Small Questions
- Bonnie Miller-McLemore
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Bass, D. (Ed.). (1997). Practicing our faith: A way of life for a searching people. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Benjamin, J. (1988). The bonds of love: Psychoanalysis, feminism, and the problem of domination. New York: Pantheon.
- Bernstein, R. (1988). Beyond objectivism and relativism. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Chodorow, N. (1978). The reproduction of mothering: Psychoanalysis and the sociology of gender. Berkeley: University of California Press.
- Freud, S. (1962). Civilization and its discontents. New York: Norton. (Original work published 1930).
- Gustafson, J. M. (1981). Ethics from a theocentric perspective: theology and ethics. (Vol. 1). Chicago: University of Chicago.
- Homans, P. (1979). Jung in context: Modernity and the making of a psychology. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Homans, P. (1989). The Ability to mourn: disillusionment and the social origins of psychoanalysis. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Hooks, B. (1984). Feminist theory: From margin to center. Boston: South End.
- Johnson, E. A. (1992). She who is: The mystery of god in feminist theological discourse. New York: Crossroad.
- Jones, J. (1991). Contemporary psychoanalysis and religion: Transcendence and transference. New Haven: Yale University Press.
- Jones, J. (1996). Religion and psychology in transition: Psychoanalysis, feminism, and theology. New Haven: Yale University Press.
- Keller, C. (1986). From a broken web: Separation, sexism, and self. Boston: Beacon.
- McDargh, J. (1983). Psychoanalytic object relations theory and the study of religion. Lanham, Md.: University Press of America.
- McDargh, J. (1993). Concluding clinical postscript: On developing a psychotheological perspective. In M. L. Randour (Ed.), Exploring sacred landscapes: Religious and spiritual experiences in psychotherapy. New York: Columbia University Press.
- McFague, S. (1988). Models of God. Philadelphia: Fortress Press.
- Meissner, W. W. (1984). Psychoanalysis and religious experience. New Haven: Yale University Press.
- Miller-McLemore, B. (1992). Epistemology or bust: A maternal feminist knowledge of knowing. The Journal of Religion 72(2), 229-247.
- Miller-McLemore, B. (1994). Also a mother: Work and family as theological dilemma. Nashville: Abingdon.
- Rizzuto, A.-M. (1979). The birth of the living God. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Robert, M. (1976). From Oedipus to Moses: Freud's Jewish identity. (R. Manheim, Trans.). Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday Anchor.
- Stacey, J. (1986). Are feminists afraid to leave home? The challenge of conservative pro-family feminism. In J. Mitchell and A. Oakley (Eds.), What is feminism? A reexamination (pp. 208-237). New York: Pantheon.
- Suchocki, M. (1994). The fall to violence: Original sin in relational theology. New York: Continuum.
- The Ontological Status of God and Other Small Questions
Volume 47, Issue 3 , pp 165-174
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Vanderbilt University Divinity School, Nashville, TN, 37027