Microsatellite markers for the shortfin mako and cross-species amplification in lamniformes
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Compagno LJV (1984) FAO Species Catalog. Vol 4. Sharks of the World. an Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of Shark Species Known to Date, Part 1. FAO Fish Synop. No. 125.
- Heist, EJ, Gold, JR (2000) DNA microsatellite loci and genetic structure of red snapper in the Gulf of Mexico. Trans. Am. Fish. Soc. 129: pp. 469-475
- Heist, EJ, Musick, JA, Graves, JE (1996) Genetic population structure of the shortfin mako (Isurus oxyrinchus) inferred from restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis of mitochondrial DNA. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 53: pp. 583-588
- NMFS (2001) Final United States National Plan of Action for the Conservation and Management of Sharks. NOAA/NMFS, US Department of Commerce, February 2001.
- Microsatellite markers for the shortfin mako and cross-species amplification in lamniformes
Volume 3, Issue 4 , pp 459-461
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Isurus oxyrinchus
- shortfin mako