On the class of attainable multidimensional NMR spectra
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
It is shown that a large class of two‐dimensional NMR spectra is characterized by a matrix algebra and an invariant subspace. Both the matrix algebra and the invariant subspace are determined by the system matrices of the bilinear system which describes the NMR experiments.
- J. Cavanagh, W. Fairbrother, A. Palmer and N. Skelton, Protein NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Practice(Academic Press, 1996).
- R. Ernst, G. Bodenhausen and A. Wokaun, Principles of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in One and Two Dimensions(Oxford University Press, 1987).
- I. Herstein, Topics in Algebra(Wiley, 1975).
- R.J. Ober and E.S. Ward, A system theoretic formulation of NMR experiments, J. Math. Chem. 20 (1996) 47–65. CrossRef
- On the class of attainable multidimensional NMR spectra
Journal of Mathematical Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 1 , pp 1-10
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Center for Engineering Mathematics EC35, University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX, 75083, USA
- 2. Cancer Immunobiology Center and Department of Microbiology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX, 75235‐8576, USA