Treatment Boundaries in the Case ManagementRelationship: A Behavioral Perspective
- Kate B. Carey
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Kanfer, F. K., & Schefft, B. K. (1988). Guiding the process of therapeutic change. Champaign, IL: Research Press.
- Long, S.L., & Zlutnick, S. (1996). Task analysis training of case managers to assist seriously mentally ill patients find roommates and housing. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry, 27, 269–280.
- Schaap, C., Bennun, I., Schindler, L., & Hoogduin, K. (1993). The therapeutic relationship in behavioural psychotherapy. New York: Wiley.
- Stasiewicz, P. R., Carey, K. B., Bradizza, C. M., & Maisto, S. A. (1996). Behavioral assessment of substance abuse with co-occurring psychiatric disorder. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice, 3,91–105.
- Sweet, A. A. (1984). The therapeutic relationship in behavior therapy. Clinical Psychology Review, 4, 253–272.
- Treatment Boundaries in the Case ManagementRelationship: A Behavioral Perspective
Community Mental Health Journal
Volume 34, Issue 3 , pp 313-317
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links