- … show all 0 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Marshall, S.A., Anderson, R.S., Roughley, R.E., Behan-Pelletier, V. and Danks, H.V. (1994) Terrestrial arthropod biodiversity: planning a study and recommended sampling techniques. Entomological Society of Canada, Ottawa.
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) (1997) Australian code of practice for the care and use of animals for scientific purposes. Canberra.
- New, T.R. (1998) Invertebrate surveys for conservation. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Yen, A.L. and New, T.R. (eds) (1997) Proceedings of the conference ‘Invertebrate biodiversity and conservation’. Memoirs of the Museum of Victoria 56: 261–675.
Journal of Insect Conservation
Volume 3, Issue 1 , pp 1-3
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links