Stand Tests of Hydraulic Props in Dynamic Loads
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The results are considered for dynamic and static tests of hydraulic props with the valves of different constructions in the experimental stand. The influence exerted by loading parameters on the stiffness coefficient of hydraulic prop is established, and delay of increase in pressure from the loading force is revealed.
- A. A. Orlov, S. G. Baranov, and B. K. Myshlyaev, Supporting and Roof Control in the Complex Powered Breakage Faces [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1993).
- V. I. Klishin, “Tests of inertial devices to protect hydraulic props from dynamic loading,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 6 (1999).
- Yu. M. Lekontsev and T. M. Tarasik, “Operation of hydraulic prop and safety devices in dynamic loading regime,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 2 (1999).
- V. N. Khorin, Volumetric Hydraulic Drive of Face Equipment [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1980).
- A. I. Teslenko, Principles of Hydraulic Calculations of Powered Supports [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1974).
- I. V. Yakovlev, “To the question of elastic yielding of hydraulic props,” in: Mining Machines and Automatics Calculation, Design, Tests, and Adjustment [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1966).
- Stand Tests of Hydraulic Props in Dynamic Loads
Journal of Mining Science
Volume 37, Issue 1 , pp 77-84
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- hydraulic prop
- safety valve
- Industry Sectors