Find out how to access preview-only content
Ask the Editor: Is Exposure to Alcohol During Pregnancy a Risk Factor for Autism?
- Eric Fombonne
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Bolton, P. F., Pickles, A., Murphy, M., & Rutter, M. (1998). Autism,affective and other psychiatric disorders: Patterns of familial aggregation. Psychological Medicine, 28, 385–395.
- Harris, S. R., MacKay, L. L. J., & Osborn, J. A. (1995). Autistic behaviours in offspring of mothers abusing alcohol and other drugs: A series of case reports. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 19, 660–665.
- Nanson, J. L. (1992). Autism in fetal alcohol syndrome: A report of six cases. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 16, 558–565.
- Ask the Editor: Is Exposure to Alcohol During Pregnancy a Risk Factor for Autism?
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
Volume 32, Issue 3 , p 243
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors