The Dimension Function of Holomorphic Spaces of a Real Submanifold of an Almost Complex Manifold
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Let M be a real submanifold of an almost complex manifold \((\overline M ,\overline J )\) and let \(H_x = T_x M \cap \overline J (T_x M)\) be the maximal holomorphic subspace, for each x∈ M. We prove that c:M→ℕ,c(x)=dimℝ H x is upper-semicontinuous.
- [C] B.Y.Chen :Geometry of Submanifolds and its Applications.Sci.Univ. Tokyo, 1981.
- [K-N] S. Kobayashi and K. Nomizu: Foundations of Differential Geometry, II. Interscience, New York, 1969.
- [W] R. O. Wells, Jr.: Differential Analysis on Complex Manifolds. Springer, New York, 1980.
- The Dimension Function of Holomorphic Spaces of a Real Submanifold of an Almost Complex Manifold
Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal
Volume 51, Issue 1 , pp 139-141
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- holomorphic space
- almost complex