Educational Reform: A Deweyan Perspective: In Response to Barbara Stengel
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Bickel, R., McDonough, M. and Williams, T.: 1999, 'Spring, Opportunity, Community, and Early Adolescent Pregnancy: A Replication of Research with Older Teenaged Girls', Educational Foundations, 13(2), 47-72.
- Jackson, M.J.B. and Simpson D.J.: 1997, June, Identity, Community and the Individual: John Dewey Revisited. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Canadian Society for the Study of Education, St. John's, Newfoundland.
- Ratner, J. (ed.).: 1939, Intelligence in the Modern World: John Dewey's Philosophy. The Modern Library, New York.
- Steet, L.: 1999, 'Spring, Rescuing the Women who Rescued the Girls: Those Other Public Schools', Educational Foundations, 13(2), 27-46.
- Educational Reform: A Deweyan Perspective: In Response to Barbara Stengel
Studies in Philosophy and Education
Volume 20, Issue 5 , pp 469-472
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links