Lp-Estimates for a Solution to the Dirichlet Problem and to the Neumann Problem for the Heat Equation in a Wedge with Edge of Arbitrary Codimension
- A. I. Nazarov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The Dirichlet problem and the Neumann problem in a wedge with edge of an arbitrary codimension are studied. On the basis of the Green functions of these problems in a cone, estimates for solutions are obtained. Coercive estimates for the solutions are also obtained in the Kondrat'ev spaces. Bibliography: 14 titles.
- V. A. Kozlov andV. G. Maz'ya, “On singularities of a solution to the first boundary-value problem for the heat equation in domains with conical points. I, ” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Mat., No. 2, 38-46 (1987).
- V. A. Kozlov andV. G. Maz'ya, “On singularities of a solution to the first boundary-value problem for the heat equation in domains with conical points. II, ” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Mat., No. 3, 37-44 (1987).
- Kozlov, V. A. (1988) On coefficients of asymptotics of solutions of initial-boundary-valued parabolic problems in domains with conical point. Sib. Mat. Zh. 29: pp. 75-89
- Kozlov, V. A. (1989) On asymptotic of the Green function and the Poisson kernels of the mixed parabolic problem in a cone. I. Zeitschr. Anal. Anw. 8: pp. 131-151
- V. A. Solonnikov, “Lp-estimates for solutions of the heat equation in a dihedral angle, ” Rendiconti diMatematica [to appear].
- Maremonti, P., Solonnikov, V. A. (1995) On estimates for solutions of nonstationary Stokes problem in anisotropic Sobolev spaces with mixed norm. Zap. Nauchn. Sem. POMI 222: pp. 124-150
- Nazarov, A. I. (1987) Interpolation of linear spaces and estimate for the maximum of a solution of parabolic equations. Differentsial0nye Uravneniya s Chastnymi Proizvodnymi. Inst. Mat., Novosibirsk, pp. 50-72
- A. I. Nazarov, “Estimates for the maximum of solutions to elliptic and parabolic equations in terms of weight norm of the right-hand side, ” Algebra i Analiz [in Russian] 13, No. 2 (2001).
- H. Triebel, Interpolation Theory, Function spaces, Differential operators, Leipzig (1995).
- V. A. Solonnikov, “On boundary-value problems for linear parabolic systems of differential equations of general form. II, ” Tr. Mat. Inst. Steklova, 83 (1965).
- Besov, O. V., Il0in, V. P., Nikol0skii, S. M. (1996) Integral Representations of Functions and Embedding Theorems. Nauka, Moscow
- Solonnikov, V. A. (1984) Solvability of the classical initial-boundary-value problems for the heat-conduction equation in a dihedral angle. Zap. Nauchn. Sem. LOMI 138: pp. 146-180
- N. V. Krylov, “The heat equation in Lq((0;T);Lp)-spaces with weights, ” SIAM J. Math. Anal. [to appear].
- Maz'ja, V. G., Plamenevskii, B. A. (1978) Estimates in L p and in Hölder classes, and the Miranda-Agmon maximum principle for the solutions of elliptic boundary value problems in domains with singular points on the boundary. Math. Nachr. 81: pp. 25-82
- Lp-Estimates for a Solution to the Dirichlet Problem and to the Neumann Problem for the Heat Equation in a Wedge with Edge of Arbitrary Codimension
Journal of Mathematical Sciences
Volume 106, Issue 3 , pp 2989-3014
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors