Lp-Estimates for a Solution to the Dirichlet Problem and to the Neumann Problem for the Heat Equation in a Wedge with Edge of Arbitrary Codimension
- A. I. Nazarov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The Dirichlet problem and the Neumann problem in a wedge with edge of an arbitrary codimension are studied. On the basis of the Green functions of these problems in a cone, estimates for solutions are obtained. Coercive estimates for the solutions are also obtained in the Kondrat'ev spaces. Bibliography: 14 titles.
- V. A. Kozlov andV. G. Maz'ya, “On singularities of a solution to the first boundary-value problem for the heat equation in domains with conical points. I, ” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Mat., No. 2, 38-46 (1987).
- V. A. Kozlov andV. G. Maz'ya, “On singularities of a solution to the first boundary-value problem for the heat equation in domains with conical points. II, ” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Mat., No. 3, 37-44 (1987).
- V. A. Kozlov, “On coefficients of asymptotics of solutions of initial-boundary-valued parabolic problems in domains with conical point, ” Sib. Mat. Zh., 29, No. 2, 75-89 (1988).
- V. A. Kozlov, “On asymptotic of the Green function and the Poisson kernels of the mixed parabolic problem in a cone. I, ” Zeitschr. Anal. Anw., 8, No. 2, 131-151 (1989).
- V. A. Solonnikov, “Lp-estimates for solutions of the heat equation in a dihedral angle, ” Rendiconti diMatematica [to appear].
- P. Maremonti andV. A. Solonnikov, “On estimates for solutions of nonstationary Stokes problem in anisotropic Sobolev spaces with mixed norm, ” Zap. Nauchn. Sem. POMI, 222, 124-150 (1995).
- A. I. Nazarov, “Interpolation of linear spaces and estimate for the maximum of a solution of parabolic equations, ” Differentsial0nye Uravneniya s Chastnymi Proizvodnymi, Inst. Mat., Novosibirsk, No. 2, 50-72 (1987).
- A. I. Nazarov, “Estimates for the maximum of solutions to elliptic and parabolic equations in terms of weight norm of the right-hand side, ” Algebra i Analiz [in Russian] 13, No. 2 (2001).
- H. Triebel, Interpolation Theory, Function spaces, Differential operators, Leipzig (1995).
- V. A. Solonnikov, “On boundary-value problems for linear parabolic systems of differential equations of general form. II, ” Tr. Mat. Inst. Steklova, 83 (1965).
- O. V. Besov,V. P. Il0in, andS. M. Nikol0skii, Integral Representations of Functions and Embedding Theorems [in Russian] Nauka, Moscow (1996); [English Translation of the 1st ed.: John Wiley & Sons (1978/1979)].
- V. A. Solonnikov, “Solvability of the classical initial-boundary-value problems for the heat-conduction equation in a dihedral angle, ” Zap. Nauchn. Sem. LOMI, 138, 146-180 (1984); English translation: J. Sov. Math. 32, 526-546 (1986).
- N. V. Krylov, “The heat equation in Lq((0;T);Lp)-spaces with weights, ” SIAM J. Math. Anal. [to appear].
- V. G. Maz'ja andB. A. Plamenevskii, “Estimates in L p and in Hölder classes, and the Miranda-Agmon maximum principle for the solutions of elliptic boundary value problems in domains with singular points on the boundary, ” Math. Nachr., 81, 25-82 (1978).
- Lp-Estimates for a Solution to the Dirichlet Problem and to the Neumann Problem for the Heat Equation in a Wedge with Edge of Arbitrary Codimension
Journal of Mathematical Sciences
Volume 106, Issue 3 , pp 2989-3014
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors