Coordination as a Paradigm for Systems Integration
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- ACM SAC 2000, Special Track on Coordination Models, Languages and Applications, Como, Italy, 19–21 March, 2000, http://lia.deis.unibo.it/confs/SAC00.
- F. Casati and A. Discenza, “Modelling and managing interactions among business processes,” this special issue.
- M. Cole and A. Zavanella, “Coordinating heterogeneous parallel systems with skeletons and activity graphs,” this special issue.
- T. Malone and K. Crowstone, “The interdisciplinary study of coordination.” ACM Computing Surûeys 26(1), pp. 87–119 (0000).
- S. Pelagatti and D. B. Skillicorn, “Coordinating programs in the network of tasks model,” this special issue.
- G. A. Papadopoulos and F. Arbab, “Coordination models and languages,” in M. V. Zelkowitz (ed.), “The engineering of large systems,” Advances in Computers, Vol. 46, Academic Press, 1998, pp. 329–400.
- Coordination as a Paradigm for Systems Integration
Journal of Systems Integration
Volume 10, Issue 2 , pp 103-105
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links