Molecular biology of the plant cell wall: searching for the genes that define structure, architecture and dynamics
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Arabidopsis Genome Initiative. 2000. Analysis of the genome sequence of the flowering plantArabidopsis thaliana. Nature 408: 796–815.
- Chory, J., Ecker, J.R., Briggs, S., Caboche, M., Coruzzi, G., etal. 2000. Functional genomics and the virtual plant. A blueprint for understanding how plants are built and how to improve them. Plant Physiol. 123: 423–425.
- Somerville, C. and Dangl, J. 2000. Plant biology in 2010.Science 290: 2077–2078.
- Molecular biology of the plant cell wall: searching for the genes that define structure, architecture and dynamics
Plant Molecular Biology
Volume 47, Issue 1-2 , pp 1-5
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Botany and Plant Pathology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, 47907-1155, USA
- 2. Department of Botany, University of Vermont, Marsh Life Building, Burlington, VT, 05405, USA
- 3. Department of Plant Sciences, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3RB, UK