A Leader-Led Supervision Group as a Model for Practicing Genetic Counselors
- Annette L. Kennedy
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
With the stage set by the overview of supervision models in the previous paper, thispaper now presents the development and evolution of a currently ongoing leader-ledsupervision group for experienced genetic counselors. I discuss the procedures forgetting started; the creation and maintenance of the contract; typical issues and themesconsidered; the format for case presentation; and the overall growth of the group and itsmembers.
- Counselman EF, Gumpert P (1993) Psychotherapy supervision in small leader-led groups. Group 17:25–32.
- Richard R, Rodway MR (1992) The peer consultation group: A problem-solving perspective. Clinical Supervisor 10:83–100.
- A Leader-Led Supervision Group as a Model for Practicing Genetic Counselors
Journal of Genetic Counseling
Volume 9, Issue 5 , pp 391-397
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- supervision group
- genetic counseling
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. 19 Muzzey Street, Lexington, Massachusetts, 02421