A Code Archive for Economics and Econometrics
- Dirk Eddelbüttel
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper introduces CodEc, an Internet repository for computer programs written by, and for, economists and econometricians. CodEc provides a means to aid communication among researchers by using the Internet to share implementations of algorithms. After a description of the current content of CodEc, we discuss the use of CodEc to store and retrieve code from published articles.
- Anderson, R.G., Dewald, W.G. (1994) Replication and scientific standards in applied economics a decade after the Journal of Money, Credit and Banking project. Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review 76: pp. 79-83
- Brock, W.A., Dechert, W.D., Scheinkman, J.A., LeBaron, B. (1996) A test for independence based on the correlation dimension. Econometric Reviews 15: pp. 197-235
- Deutsch, P., R. Schoultz, P. Faltstorm and C. Weider, (1995). Architecture of the WHOIS++ service. Request for Comments 1835, ftp://ds.internic.net/rfc/rfc1835.txt.
- Dewald, W.G., Thursby, J.G., Anderson, R.G. (1986) Replication in empirical economics: The Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Project. American Economic Review 76: pp. 587-603
- Dorsey, R.E., Mayer, W.J. (1995) Genetic algorithms for estimation problems with multiple optima, nondifferentiability, and other iregular features. Journal of Business and Economic Statistics 13: pp. 53-66
- Goffe, W.L., (1996). Resources for economists on the Internet. Vol. 2,No. 1, http://econwpa.wustl.edu/EconFAQ/EconFAQ.html.
- Goffe, W.L., Ferrier, G.D., Rogers, J. (1994) Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing. Journal of Econometrics 60: pp. 65-99
- Hansen, L.P., Sargent, T.J. (1990) Recursive linear models of dynamic economics. NBER, Cambridge, Ma
- Härdle, W. (1990) Applied Nonparametric Regression. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge
- Kalaba, R., Tesfatsion, L. (1990) Flexible least squares for approximately linear systems. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics 20: pp. 978-989
- Kalaba, R., Tesfatsion, L. (1992) Nonlocal automated comparative static analysis. Computer Science in Economics and Management 5: pp. 313-331
- Tierney, L. (1991) Lisp Stat: An Object Oriented Environment for Statistical Computing and Dynamic Graphics. John Wiley and Sons, New York
- Varian, H.R. (1984) Microeconomic Analysis. Norton, New York
- A Code Archive for Economics and Econometrics
Volume 10, Issue 4 , pp 353-357
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- code repository
- computer programs.
- Industry Sectors
- Dirk Eddelbüttel (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Greqam-Ehess, Marseilles, France