Advanced Materials Processing by Adsorption Control
- Suvi HaukkaAffiliated withMicrochemistry Ltd.
- , Tuomo SuntolaAffiliated withMicrochemistry Ltd.
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Precise control and knowledge of surface structures are essential inorder to meet the requirements of today's and future materials. One possiblegrowth technique capable of meeting the requirements is atomic layer epitaxy(ALE). ALE is based on sequentially applied saturated gas-solid reactions,which provide the means for adsorption controlled material deposition atatomic layer level. In this paper the potentiality of the use of porousmaterials in a detailed study of adsorption controlled growth is discussed.At the same time the study promotes the application of adsorption controlledmaterials processing for advanced catalysts manufacturing.
- Advanced Materials Processing by Adsorption Control
Volume 5, Issue 2-3 , pp 119-128
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- atomic layer epitaxy (ALE)
- catalyst preparation
- high surface area materials
- atomic layer level
- gas-solid reactions