Alice G. B. ter Meulen, Representing Time in Natural Language: The Dynamic Interpretation of Tense and Aspect
- Michael Almeida
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This revised version was published online in July 2006 with corrections to the Cover Date.
- Almeida, Michael J. (1987), ‘Reasoning about the Temporal Structure of Narratives’, Technical Report 87–10, Buffalo: SUNY Buffalo Department of Computer Science.
- Almeida, Michael J. (1995), ‘Time in Narratives’, in Judith F. Duchan, Gail A. Bruder, and Lynne E. Hewitt (eds.), Deixis in Narrative: A Cognitive Science Perspective, Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, pp. 159–189.
- Barwise, Jon, and Perry, John (1983), Situations and Attitudes, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Hinrichs, Erhard (1986), ‘Temporal Anaphora in Discourses of English’, Linguistics and Philosophy 9, pp. 63–82.
- Kamp, Hans, and Reyle, Uwe (1993), From Discourse to Logic: Introduction to Model theoretic Semantics of Natural Language, Formal Logic and Discourse Representation Theory, Dordrecht, Holland: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Vendler, Zeno (1967), Linguistics in Philosophy, Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press.
- Alice G. B. ter Meulen, Representing Time in Natural Language: The Dynamic Interpretation of Tense and Aspect
Minds and Machines
Volume 7, Issue 3 , pp 438-442
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Michael Almeida (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Princess Anne, MD, 21835, USA