John Barwise and Lawrence Moss, Vicious Circles: On the mathematics of Non-Wellfounded Phnenomena
- Varol Akman
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Aczel, P., 1988. Non-Well-Founded Sets, CSLI Lecture Notes, No. 14, Stanford, CA: Center for the Study of Language and Information.
- Akman, V., 1986, "Writing self-replicating code," The Computer Journal 29, 573–574.
- Akman, V. and Pakkan, M., 1996, "Nonstandard set theories and information management," Journal of Intelligent Information Systems 6, 5–31.
- Allen, D.M., ed., 1960, The New American Poetry, New York: Grove Press.
- Barwise, J., 1975, Admissible Sets and Structures, New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Barwise, J., 1989, "Situations, sets, and the Axiom of Foundation," pp. 177–200 in The Situation in Logic, CSLI Lecture Notes, No. 17, Stanford, CA: Center for the Study of Language and Information.
- Barwise, J. and Perry, J., 1983, Situations and Attitudes. A Bradford Book. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
- Barwise, J. and Etchemendy, J., 1987, The Liar: An Essay on Truth and Circularity, New York: Oxford University Press.
- Copi, I.M., 1979, Symbolic Logic, New York: Macmillan Publishing Co.
- Devlin, K., 1993, The Joy of Sets: Fundamentals of Contemporary Set Theory, New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Moschovakis, Y.N., 1994, Notes on Set Theory, New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Pakkan, M. and Akman, V., 1994, "Issues in commonsense set theory," Artificial Intelligence Review 8, 279–308.
- Pakkan, M. and Akman, V., 1995, "HYPERSOLVER: A graphical tool for commonsense set theory," Information Sciences 85, 43–61.
- John Barwise and Lawrence Moss, Vicious Circles: On the mathematics of Non-Wellfounded Phnenomena
Journal of Logic, Language and Information
Volume 6, Issue 4 , pp 460-464
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Varol Akman (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Computer Engineering and Information Science, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey