Pairwise Balanced Designs with Consecutive Block Sizes
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper deals with existence for pairwise balanced designs with block sizes 5,6 and 7, block sizes 6,7 and 8 and block sizes 7,8 and 9 and some consequences of these results.
- Abel, R. J. R. (1996) Some new BIBDS with λ = 1 and 6 ≤ k ≤ 10. J. Combinatorial Designs 4: pp. 27-50
- R. J. R. Abel, A. E. Brouwer, C. J. Colbourn and J. H. Dinitz, Mutually orthogonal latin squares (MOLS), CRC Handbook of Combinatorial Designs (C. J. Colbourn and J. H. Dinitz, eds.), CRC (1996) pp. 111–141.
- R. J. R. Abel and M. Greig, BIBDs with small block size, in: CRC Handbook of Combinatorial Designs (C. J. Colbourn and J. H. Dinitz, eds.), CRC (1996) pp. 41–47.
- R. J. R. Abel and M. Greig, Resolvable balanced incomplete block designs with a block size of 8, preprint.
- Abel, R. J. R., Mills, W. H. (1995) Some new BIBDS with k = 6 and λ = 1. J. Combinatorial Designs 3: pp. 381-391
- Batten, L. M. (1980) Linear spaces with line range n − 1, n, n + 1} and at most n 2 points. J. Austral. Math. Soc. (A) 30: pp. 215-228
- F. E. Bennett, C. J. Colbourn and R. C. Mullin, Quintessential pairwise balanced designs, preprint.
- Beth, T., Jungnickel, D., Lenz, H. (1986) Design Theory. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England
- C. J. Colbourn and J. H. Dinitz, Making the MOLS table, Constructive and Computational Design Theory, Kluwer Academic Press (to appear).
- Colbourn, C. J., Dinitz, J. H., Wojtas, M. (1995) Thwarts in transversal designs. Designs, Codes and Cryptography 5: pp. 189-197
- S. Furino, J. Yin and Y. Miao, Frames and Resolvable Designs, CRC, Boca Raton, FL (to appear).
- M. Greig, Design from projective planes, and PBD bases and designs from configurations in projective planes, unpublished, 1992.
- Hamel, A. M., Mills, W. H., Mullin, R. C., Rees, R., Stinson, D. R., Yin, J. (1993) The spectrum of PBD(5,k b7,v) for k = 9, 13. Ars Combinatoria 36: pp. 7-26
- Lenz, H. (1984) Some remarks on pairwise balanced designs. Mitt. Math. Sem. Giessen 165: pp. 49-62
- A. C. H. Ling and C. J. Colbourn, Deleting lines in projective planes, Ars Combinatoria (to appear).
- Mullin, R. C., Gardner, B., Metsch, K., van Rees, G. H. J. (1990) Some properties of finite bases for the Rosa set. Utilitas Mathematica 38: pp. 199-215
- R. C. Mullin and H. D. O. F. Gronau, PBDs: recursive constructions, CRC Handbook of Combinatorial Designs (C. J. Colbourn and J. H. Dinitz, eds.), CRC (1996) pp. 193–203.
- Pairwise Balanced Designs with Consecutive Block Sizes
Designs, Codes and Cryptography
Volume 10, Issue 2 , pp 203-222
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Combinatorial designs
- finite linear spaces
- Industry Sectors