Dynamic Relation Logic Is the Logic of DPL-Relations
- Albert Visser
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In this paper we prove that the principles in the languagewith relation composition and dynamic implication, valid forall binary relations, are the same ones as the principlesvalid when we restrict ourselves to DPL-relations,i.e. relations generated from conditions (tests) and resettings.
- van Benthem, J.F.A.K., 1993, "Program constructions that are safe for bisimulation," CSLI Report 93-179, CSLI, Stanford University, Stanford, to appear in Proceedings Logic Colloquium, Clermont Ferrant, 1994, Studia Logica.
- van Benthem, J.F.A.K. and Ceparello, G., 1994, "Tarskian variations. Dynamic parameters in classical semantics," CS R9419, Amsterdam: CWI.
- Blackburn, P. and Venema, Y., 1995, "Dynamic squares," Journal of Philosophical Logic 24(5), 469–523.
- Groenendijk, J. and M. Stokhof, M., 1991, "Dynamic predicate logic," Linguistics and Philosophy 14, 39–100.
- Hollenberg, M.J., "Safety for bisimulation in general modal logic," pp. 359–376 in Proceedings of the 10th Amsterdam Colloquium, Part II, P. Dekker et al., eds., Amsterdam: ILLC, Department of Philosophy, University of Amsterdam.
- Hollenberg, M.J., 1997, "An equational axiomatisation of dynamic negation and relational composition," Journal of Logic, Language, and Information, this issue.
- Kamp, H., 1981, "A theory of truth and semantic representation," in Formal Methods in the Study of Language, J. Groenendijk et al., eds., Amsterdam: Mathematisch Centrum.
- Visser, A., 1995, "Contexts for dynamic predicate logic," Logic Group Preprint Series 143, Department of Philosophy, Utrecht University, Heidelberglaan 8, 3584 CS Utrecht, October 1995, to appear in Journal of Logic, Language, and Informationspecial issue on Contexts.
- Dynamic Relation Logic Is the Logic of DPL-Relations
Journal of Logic, Language and Information
Volume 6, Issue 4 , pp 441-452
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Predicate Logic
- Albert Visser (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Philosophy, Utrecht University, Heidelberglaan 8, 3584 CS, Utrecht, the Netherlands