John Stuart Mill (1806--1873)
- John Woods
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Richard Whately's Elements of Logic appeared in 1826. References here are to the 9th edition, published in London by Longman's 1848.
- Gilbert Harman's, Change in View: Principles of Reasoning, was published in 1986 by the MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Gerald Massey advances his Asymmetry Thesis in “Are There Any Good Arguments that Bad Arguments are Bad?”, Philosophy in Context, 4(1975), 61–77.
- John Stuart Mill (1806--1873)
Volume 13, Issue 3 , pp 317-334
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- John Woods (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Philosophy, University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada