Updated Gene Map of Tobacco Chloroplast DNA
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Olmstead RG, Sweere JA and Wolfe KH (1993) Ninety extra nucleotides in ndhF gene of tobacco chloroplast DNA: a summary of revisions to the 1986 genome sequence. Plant Mol Biol 22: 1191–1193.
- Shimada H, Fukuta M, Ishikawa M and Sugiura M (1990) Rice chloroplast RNA polymerase genes: the absence of an intron in rpoC1 and the presence of an extra sequence in rpoC2. Mol Gen Genet 221: 395–402.
- Shinozaki K, et al. (1986a) The complete nucleotide sequence of the tobacco chloroplast genome: its gene organization and expression. EMBO J 5: 2043–2049.
- Shinozaki K, et al. (1986b) The complete nucleotide sequence of the tobacco chloroplast genome. Plant Mol Biol Reptr 4: 111–147.
- Updated Gene Map of Tobacco Chloroplast DNA
Plant Molecular Biology Reporter
Volume 16, Issue 3 , pp 231-241
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Biology, Toyama University, Toyama, 930-8555, Japan
- 2. Center for Gene Research, Nagoya University, Nagoya, 464-8602, Japan
- 3. Data Processing Center, Aichi-Gakuin University, cNissin, 470-0195, Japan