Dimension, Graph and Hypergraph Coloring
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
There is a natural way to associate with a poset P a hypergraph H P, called the hypergraph of incomparable pairs, so that the dimension of P is the chromatic number of H P. The ordinary graph G P of incomparable pairs determined by the edges in H P of size 2 can have chromatic number substantially less than H P. We give a new proof of the fact that the dimension of P is 2 if and only if G P is bipartite. We also show that for each t ≥ 2, there exists a poset P t for which the chromatic number of the graph of incomparable pairs of P t is at most 3 t − 4, but the dimension of P t is at least (3 / 2) t − 1. However, it is not known whether there is a function f: N→N so that if P is a poset and the graph of incomparable pairs has chromatic number at most t, then the dimension of P is at most f(t).
- Cogis, O. (1980) La dimension Ferrers des graphes orientés. Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris
- Felsner, S. and Trotter, W. T. The Dimension of the Adjacency Poset of a Planar Graph, in preparation.
- Füredi, Z., Hajnal, P., Rödl, V. and Trotter, W. T. (1991) Interval orders and shift graphs, in A. Hajnal and V. T. Sos (eds), Sets, Graphs and Numbers, Colloq. Math. Soc. Janos Bolyai 60, pp. 297–313.
- Trotter, W. T. (1992) Combinatorics and Partially Ordered Sets: Dimension Theory. The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD
- Trotter, W. T. Partially ordered sets. In: Graham, R. L., Grötschel, M., Lovász, L. eds. (1995) Handbook of Combinatorics, Vol. I. Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 433-480
- Trotter, W. T. (1996) Graphs and partially ordered sets. Congressus Numerantium 116: pp. 253-278
- Trotter, W. T. (1997) New perspectives on interval orders and interval graphs, in R. A. Bailey (ed.), Surveys in Combinatorics, London Math. Soc. Lecture Note Ser. 241, pp. 237–286.
- Trotter, W. T., Moore, J. I. (1977) The dimension of planar posets. J. Comb. Theory B 21: pp. 51-67
- Yannakakis, M. (1982) On the complexity of the partial order dimension problem. SIAM J. Alg. Discr. Meth. 3: pp. 351-358
- Dimension, Graph and Hypergraph Coloring
Volume 17, Issue 2 , pp 167-177
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- chromatic number