Measurement of neurotransmitter metabolites in the cerebrospinal fluid of phenylketonuric patients under dietary treatment
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Braütigam C, Wevers RA, Jansen RJT, et al (1998) Biochemical hallmarks of tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency. Clin Chem 44: 1897–1904.
- Burgard P, Bremer HJ, Bührdel P, et al (1999) Rationale for the German recommendations for phenylalanine level control in phenylketonuria 1997. Eur J Pediatr 158: 46–54.
- Burlina AP, Ferrari V, Divry P, et al (1999) N-Acetylaspartylglutamate in Canavan disease: an adverse effector?Eur J Pediatr 158: 406–409.
- Medical Research Council Working Party on Phenylketonuria. Recommendations on the dietary management of phenylketonuria (1993). Arch Dis Child 68: 426–427.
- Pietz J, Dunckelman R, Rupp A, et al (1998) Neurological outcome in adult patients with early-treated phenylketonuria. Eur J Pediatr 157: 824–830.
- Powels PJW, Frahm J (1997) Differential distribution of NAA and NAAG in human brain as determined by quantitative localized proton MRS. NMR Biomed 10: 73–78.
- Scriver CR, Kaufmann S, Eisensmith RC, Woo SLC (1995) The hyperphenylalaninemias. In Scriver CR, Beaudet AL, Sly WS, Valle D, eds. The Metabolic and Molecular Bases of Inherited Disease, 7th edn. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1015–1075.
- Measurement of neurotransmitter metabolites in the cerebrospinal fluid of phenylketonuric patients under dietary treatment
Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease
Volume 23, Issue 4 , pp 313-316
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Paediatrics, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
- 2. Division of Clinical Chemistry and Biochemistry, University Children's Hospital, Zürich, Switzerland
- 3. Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
- 4. Department of Neurological and Psychiatric Sciences, University of Padova, Padova, Italy