L-2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria and lactic acidosis
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Barth PG, Hoffmann GF, Jaeken JJ, et al (1992) L-2–Hydroxyglutaric acidemia: a novel inherited neurometabolic disease. Ann Neurol 32: 66–71.
- Barth PG, Hoffmann GF, Jaeken J, et al (1993) L-2–Hydroxyglutaric acidaemia: clinical and biochemical findings in 12 patients and preliminary report on L-2–hydroxyacid dehydrogenase. J Inher Metab Dis 16: 753–761.
- Chen E, Nyhan WL, Jakobs C, et al (1996) L-2–Hydroxyglutaric aciduria: neuropathological correlations and first report of severe neurodegenerative disease and neonatal death. J Inher Metab Dis 19: 335–343.
- Duran M, Kamerling JP, Bakker HD, et al (1980) L-2–Hydroxyglutaric aciduria: an inborn error of metabolism? J Inher Metab Dis 3: 109–112.
- Jansen GA, Wanders RJA (1993) L-2–Hydroxyglutarate dehydrogenase: identification of a novel enzyme activity in rat and human liver. Implications for L-2–hydroxyglutaric acid-emia. Biochim Biophys Acta 1225: 53–56.
- Larnaout A, Hentati F, Belal S, et al (1994) Clinical and pathological study of three Tunisian siblings with L-2–hydroxyglutaric aciduria. Acta Neuropathol 88: 367–370.
- Maaswinkel-Mooij PD, Van den Bogert C, Scholte HR, et al (1996) Depletion of mitochondrial DNA in the liver of a patient with lactic acidemia and hypoketotic hypoglycemia. J Pediatr 128: 679–683.
- Topcçu M, Erdem G Saatcçi, I, et al (1996) Clinical and magnetic resonance imaging features of L-2–hydroxyglutaric acidemia: report of three cases in comparison with Canavan disease. J Child Neurol 11: 373–377.
- Wanders RJA, Mooyer P (1995) D-2–Hydroxyglutaric acidaemia: identification of a new enzyme, D-2–hydroxyglutarate dehydrogenase, localized in mitochondria. J Inher Metab Dis 18: 194–196.
- L-2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria and lactic acidosis
Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease
Volume 21, Issue 3 , pp 251-254
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors