Kripke Bundle Semantics and C-set Semantics
- Eiko Isoda
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Kripke bundle  and C-set semantics   are known as semantics which generalize standard Kripke semantics. In  and in ,  it is shown that Kripke bundle and C-set semantics are stronger than standard Kripke semantics. Also it is true that C-set semantics for superintuitionistic logics is stronger than Kripke bundle semantics .
In this paper, we show that Q-S4.1 is not Kripke bundle complete via C-set models. As a corollary we can give a simple proof showing that C-set semantics for modal logics are stronger than Kripke bundle semantics.
- S. Ghilardi, (1989), Presheaf semantics and independence results for some non-classical first-order logics, Archive for Mathematical Logic 29 125-136.
- S. Ghilardi, (1991), Incompleteness results in Kripke semantics, Journal of Symbolic Logic 56,517-538.
- V.B. Shehtman and D.P. Skvortsov, 1990, Semantics of non-classical first order predicate logics, in P. Petkov, ed., Mathematical Logic, Plenum Press, New York, 105-116.
- D.P. Skvortsov and V.B. Shehtman, (1993), Maximal Kripke-type semantics for modal and superintuitionistic predicate logics, Ann. Pure and Appl. Logic 69, 69-101. CrossRef
- D.P. Skvortsov, On finite intersections of intermediate predicate logics, To appear in: Logic and algebra, Proc. Intern. Conf. on logic and algebra in memory of R.Magari, Siena April 1994.
- Kripke Bundle Semantics and C-set Semantics
Volume 58, Issue 3 , pp 395-401
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Kripke bundle semantics
- C-set semantics
- superintuitionistic logics
- Eiko Isoda (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Tsuda College, Tsuda-machi Kodaira-shi, Tokyo, 187, Japan