- G.C. Shephard
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A polyhedron is a deltahedron if all its faces are equilateral triangles. It is isohedral if its symmetry group is transitive on the faces. The purpose of this paper is to list the known isohedral deltahedra.
- H. S. M. Coxeter, Regular Polytopes, Macmillan 1963. Reprint, Dover, 1973.
- H. S. M. Coxeter and Branko GrÜnbaum, Face-transitive polyhedra with rectangular faces, C. R. Math. Rep. Acad. Sci. Canada 20 (1998), 16–21.
- H. S. M. Coxeter and Branko Grünbaum, Face-transitive polyhedra with rectangular faces and icosahedral symmetry, Discrete and Computational Geometry (to be published).
- P. R. Cromwell, Polyhedra, Cambridge, 1997.
- H. M. Cundy AND A. P. Rollett, Mathematical Models, Clarendon Press, Oxford, (second edition) 1961.
- H. Freudenthal AND B. L. van der Waerden, Simon Stevin 25 (1947), 115–121.
- Branko GrÜnbaum, Parallelogram-faced isohedra with edges in mirror planes, Discrete Math. (to be published).
- Branko GrÜnbaum AND G. C. Shephard, Isohedra with non-convex faces, J. of Geometry 63 (1998), 76–96. CrossRef
- Branko GrÜnbaum AND G. C. Shephard, Isohedra with dart-shaped faces, Discrete Mathematics (to be published).
- ISOHEDRAL DELTAHEDRA
Periodica Mathematica Hungarica
Volume 39, Issue 1-3 , pp 83-106
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- G.C. Shephard (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. School of Mathematics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, NR4 7TJ, England, U.K