XPS, UPS and ESR studies on the interfacial interaction in Ni-ZrO2 composite plating
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The interfacial interaction in Ni-ZrO2 composite plating prepared by composite electrodeposition has been investigated. The results showed that no new phases were formed at the interfacial regions between matrix Ni and ZrO2 particles, but the orbital interaction through the mutual overlap of the d orbits does exist in the interfacial regions between Ni atoms and Zr3+ ions.
- Young, R. J., Yang, X. (1996) Composites 27A: pp. 737
- Attwood, D., Marshall, P. I. (1996) Composites 27A: pp. 775
- Woo, K., Whitcomb, J. D. (1996) J. Composite Materials 30: pp. 984
- W. Wang, PhD dissertation, Tianjin University, 1992.
- Molison, S. R., Huang, W. H. (1988) Electrochemistry of Semiconductors and Metal Oxides. Science Press, Beijing
- Wang, W., Guo, H. T. (1997) Material Research 11: pp. 143
- Wagner, C. D., Riggs, W. M., Davis, L. E. (1979) Handbook of X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy. Eden Prairie, Minnesoda
- Allen J Bard, "Encyclopedia of Electrochemistry of the Elements," Vol. IX, Part A (Marcel Dekker Inc., 1982).
- XPS, UPS and ESR studies on the interfacial interaction in Ni-ZrO2 composite plating
Journal of Materials Science
Volume 35, Issue 6 , pp 1495-1499
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors