Geographical parthenogenesis in European non-marine ostracods: post-glacial invasion or Holocene stability?
- David J. HorneAffiliated withSchool of Earth & Environmental Sciences, University of Greenwich
- , Koen MartensAffiliated withRoyal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, Freshwater Biology
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Opinion This is a series of contributions, expressing explicit opinions with regard to contemporary topics in limnology. These Opinions are mostly based on new books with a large impact, but can also refer to other currently debated topics. Documented reactions to these contributions should be sent to the editor-in-chief; they will be considered for publication in subsequent issues.
- Geographical parthenogenesis in European non-marine ostracods: post-glacial invasion or Holocene stability?
Volume 391, Issue 1-3 , pp 1-7
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors