Reflections on Recovery
- Lisa Dixon
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Campbell, J. (1993). The Well-Being Project: Mental Health clients speak for themselves. Paper presented at the annual conferences of Mental Health Services Research and Evaluation, Arlington, VA.
- Lefly, H.P. (1997). The consumer recovery vision: will it alleviate family burden? American Journal of Orthopsychiatry 67(2) 210–219.
- Sullivan, W.P. (1994). A long and winding road: The process of recovery from severe mental illness. Innovations and Research 3, 19–27.
- U.S. Department of Mental Health Services. (1999). Mental Health: A Report of the Surgeon General. Rockville, MD: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Mental Health Services, National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Mental Health.
- Reflections on Recovery
Community Mental Health Journal
Volume 36, Issue 4 , pp 443-447
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Lisa Dixon (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland, 701 W. Pratt St. Room 476, Baltimore, MD, 21201