Hereditary spherocytosis with pregnancy — a case report
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Bolton-Maggs PH, Stevens RF, Dodd NJ et al. Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of hereditary spherocytosis. Br J Haematol 2004;126:455–474. CrossRef
- Moore A, Sherman MM, Strongin MJ. Hereditary spherocytosis with hemolytic crisis during pregnancy. Treatment by Splenectomy. Obstet Gynecol 1976;47:19S–21S.
- Maberry MC, Mason RA, Cunningham FG et al. Pregnancy complicated by hereditary spherocytosis. Obstet Gynecol 1992;79:735–738.
- Pajor A, Lehoczky D, Szakács Z. Pregnancy and hereditary spherocytosis. Report of 8 patients and a review. Arch Gynecol Obstet 1993;253:37–42. CrossRef
- Allran CF Jr, Weiss CA 3rd, Park AE. Urgent laparoscopic splenectomy in a morbidly obese pregnant woman: case report and literature review. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 2002;12:445–447. CrossRef
- Hereditary spherocytosis with pregnancy — a case report
The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India
Volume 61, Issue 2 , pp 205-207
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- massive splenomegaly
- laparoscopic splenectomy