Super PACs and Financing the 2012 Presidential Election
- Girish J. Gulati
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
- Boatright, R. 2013. Fundraising—Continuity and Change. In Campaigns on the Cutting Edge, Second Edition, Semiatin, R. (ed). Los Angeles: CQ Press.
- R. Brennan Center for Justice. 2012. National Survey: Super PACs, Corruption, and Democracy: Americans’ Attitudes about the Influence of Super PAC Spending on Government and the Implications for our Democracy. <http://www.brennancenter.org/content/resource/national_survey_super_pacs_corruption_and_democracy> accessed June 11, 2012.
- Corrado, A. 2010. Fund-raising Strategies in the 2008 Presidential Campaign. In J. Thurber & C. Nelson (Eds.), Campaigns and Elections American Style (3rd ed., pp. 105–136). Boulder, CO: Westview Press.
- Corrado, A., Mann, T., Ortiz, D., & Potter, T. 2005. The New Campaign Finance Sourcebook. DC: Washington.
- Currinder, M. L., & Green, J. 2011. Money and Elections. In C. C. Craig & D. B. Hill (Eds.), The Electoral Challenge: When Theory Meets Practice. CQ Press: Los Angeles.
- Garrett, R.S. 2011. Super PACs. In Federal Elections: Overview and Issues for Congress. Congressional Research Service R42042, December 2.
- Garrett, R. S. 2012. Seriously Funny: Understanding Campaign Finance Policy Through the Colbert Super PAC. Saint Louis University Law Journal, 56(spring), 711–24.
- Nelson, C. 2010. Strategies and Tactics of Fundraising in 2008. In J. Thurber & C. Nelson (Eds.), Campaigns and Elections American Style (3rd ed., pp. 93–104). Boulder, CO: Westview Press.
- Whitaker, L.P., & Lunder, E. 2008. 527 Groups and Campaign Activity: Analysis Under Campaign Finance and Tax Laws. Congressional Research Service Report RS22895, June 12.
- Wright, J. H. 2003. Interest Groups and Congress: Lobbying, Contributions, and Influence. New York: Longman.
- Super PACs and Financing the 2012 Presidential Election
Volume 49, Issue 5 , pp 409-417
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Girish J. Gulati (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Bentley University, 175 Forest Street, Waltham, MA, 02452, USA