Anharmonic solution of Schrödinger time-independent equation
- MOHAMMED ASHRAFUL ISLAMAffiliated withResearch Centre for Mathematical and Physical Sciences, University of ChittagongDepartment of Mathematics, University of Chittagong Email author
- , JAMAL NAZRUL ISLAMAffiliated withResearch Centre for Mathematical and Physical Sciences, University of Chittagong
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We present here a mathematical explanation of how the Schrödinger equation for a class of harmonic oscillators possesses exact solutions. Some of the extended potentials used here are not present in the literature.
Keywords.Anharmonic solutions; Yukawa potential.
PACS Nos03.65.Ge; 33.10.Cs
- Anharmonic solution of Schrödinger time-independent equation
Volume 77, Issue 2 , pp 243-261
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Anharmonic solutions; Yukawa potential.
- 03.65.Ge; 33.10.Cs
- Industry Sectors