Use and abuse of the internet for teaching research ethics
- Michael Kalichman Ph.D.
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Sieber, Joan E. (2005) Misconceptions and Realities about Teaching Online, Science and Engineering Ethics 11 (3): 329–340.
- Use and abuse of the internet for teaching research ethics
Science and Engineering Ethics
Volume 11, Issue 3 , pp 341-345
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Research Ethics Program, University of California, 92093-0612, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA