Clinical study of tuina for stiff neck
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
将216 例落枕患者随机分为推拿组110 例和对照组106 例, 推拿组用“三部四穴五法”推拿法治疗, 对照组针刺患侧外劳宫、 后溪、 肩井和阿是穴。 每日1 次, 3 次为1 个疗程; 治疗2 个疗程后观察疗效。
推拿组有效率为93.64%, 对照组为83.02%, 两者比较有统计学意义(P<0.05)
To observe the clinical effect of Tuina for stiff neck.
All of 216 cases with stiff neck were randomly allocated into a tuina group (110 cases) and a control group (106 cases). The patients in the tuina group were treated with “Three Parts, Four Points, Five Manipulation” tuina therapy, while those in the control group were treated with pucturing Wailaogong (Ex-UE 8), Houxi (SI 3), Jianjing (GB 21) and Ashi points in the affected side, Once a day, and 3 times constitute one treatment course. The effect was observed after 2-course treatments.
The effective rate in the tuina group and the control group was 93.64% and 83.02%, respectively, and there was statistical difference between the two groups (P<0.05).
The tuina therapy of “Three Parts, Four Points, Five Manipulations” is better than simple acupuncture therapy in treating stiff neck.
- Shanghai Municipal Public Health Bureau. Shanghai Diagnostic and Therapeutic Guidelines of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2nd Edition. Shanghai: Publishing House of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2003: 385–386.
- LI Xiang-chang, WANG Li. Natures of Acupoint Houxi (SI 3) and Its Clinical Application. Shanghai Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2004, 38(5): 44.
- WU Yao-chi, ZHANG Bi-meng, WANG Chong-miao, et al. Observation on Short-term and Long-term Therapeutic Effects of Electroacupuncture at Houxi (SI 3) on Acute Lumbar Sprain. Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion, 2007, 27(1): 3–4.
- ZHONG Wei-quan, HOU Le. Clinical Observation on Treatment of Stiff Neck by Point Laozhen Acupuncture plus Traction. Shanghai Journal of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 2008, 27(9): 32–33.
- YANG Jia-san, CAO Yi-ming. Science of Acupuncture Points. Shanghai: Shanghai Scientific & Technical Publisher, 1999: 120.
- CHEN Yong. Treatment of 42 Cases of Stiff Neck by Relaxing Needling plus Tuina. Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science, 2005, 3(6): 32. CrossRef
- Clinical study of tuina for stiff neck
Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science
Volume 7, Issue 4 , pp 225-227
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian
- Additional Links
- Stiff Neck
- Neck Pain
- Acupuncture Therapy