Controlled clinical trials on treatment of depression with tuina or deanxit
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
按随机数字表法将80 名符合纳入标准的抑郁症患者分为推拿组40 例, 黛力新组40 例。 推拿组采用推拿手法治疗, 每次30min, 每星期治疗3 次; 黛力新组每天口服黛力新2 片, 早晨及中午各一片。 两组均于治疗前、 治疗后2、 4、 6 星期用汉密尔顿抑郁量表 (HAMD) 评估疗效, 用治疗不良反应量表(TESS)评定药物的不良反应。
两种疗法均能改善抑郁症患者的症状, 推拿手法组有效率72.5%, 黛力新组有效率70.0%。 推拿手法组未见不良反应, 黛力新组不良反应发生率12.5%。
To observe the clinical efficacy of tuina in treating depression.
Eighty depression cases that conformed to the inclusive criteria were randomized into tuina and Deanxit group, with 40 cases in each group. Tuina manipulations were adopted for cases in the tuina group, 30 min for each treatment. While 2 Deanxit tablets were adopted for cases in the Deanxit group, twice a day. The clinical efficacy of the two groups was evaluated by using Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression (HAMD) before treatment and the 2nd, 4th and 6th weeks after. In addition, the Treatment Emergent Symptom Scale (TESS) was adopted to evaluate the adverse reactions in the two groups.
Both tuina and Deanxit can help to relieve the symptoms of depression patients. The effective rate of tuina and Deanxit were 72.5% and 70.0% respectively. However, there were no adverse reactions in tuina group, while 12.5% of adverse reaction rate occurred in the Deanxit group.
Tuina can definitely benefit patients with depression and cause no adverse reactions.
- Mao, P.-x., Tang, Y.-l., Cai, Z.-j. (2003) Consultation Agency of Depression Cases and Relevant Factor Analysis. Chinese Mental Health Journal 17: pp. 420-422
- Category and Diagnostic Criteria of Mental Disorder of China. Shandong Science and Technology Press, Jinan
- Li, S.-wei. (2004) Focus on Depression Diagnosis in General Hospital. Chinese Journal of Neurology 37: pp. 91
- Hu, S.-y., Zhang, H.-g., Zheng, L. (2003) Constituent Ratio Analysis on TCM Patterns of 1 977 Depression Cases. Journal of Chinese Physician 5: pp. 1312-1314
- Lv, M., Wang, L.-ling. (2003) Analysis on Frequency of Points for Depression. Journal of Clinical Acupuncture and Moxibustion 19: pp. 15
- Chen, H.-z., Shi, S.-x., Xu, T.-guo. (2001) Practical Internal Medicine. People’s Medical Publishing House, Beijing
- Liang, M.-j., Li, L., Li, Z.-x. (2003) IL26 Changes of Severe Depression Cases. Guangdong Medical Journal 24: pp. 42
- Yan, X.-h., Wu, H.-a., Deng, X.-m. (2005) Catechol-O-methyltransferase Activity in Depression Cases. Chinese Journal of Psychiatry 38: pp. 154
- Ma, Y., Zhang, M.-f., Lu, Y.-r. (2005) Cardiovascular Changes of Depression Cases. Chinese Journal of Psychiatry 38: pp. 101
- Du, Y.-h., Li, G.-p., Yan, H. (2005) Depression and Mind-regulating & Liver-soothing Method. Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion 25: pp. 151
- Huang, Y., Tang, A.-w., Li, D.-h. (2004) Effect of Scalp Acupuncture on Hypothalamus Glucose Metabolism in Normal Population and Depression Cases. New Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine 36: pp. 73
- Zhu, M.-qing. (1993) Chinese Scalp Acupuncture. Guangdong Science and Technology Press, Guangzhou
- Montgomery, S.A., Schatzberg, A.F., Guelfi, J.D. (2002) Pharmacotherapy of Depression and Mixed States in Bipolar. J Affect Disord 59: pp. S39-S56
- Controlled clinical trials on treatment of depression with tuina or deanxit
Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science
Volume 7, Issue 4 , pp 207-209
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian
- Additional Links