Clinical study on tuina therapy for degenerative spondylolisthesis of the lumbar spine
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
推拿治疗腰痛有确切疗效, 进行两种推拿手法治疗退行性腰椎滑脱症的疗效对比观察, 以期探索推拿治疗腰椎滑脱症的最佳手法。
将121 例退行性腰椎滑脱症患者, 按就诊顺序及病情分级随机分为实验组和对照组。 实验组61 例, 其中I度34 例, II度27 例; 对照组60 例, 其中I度34 例, II度26 例。 两组一般资料无显著差异。 两组在进行相同软组织推拿基础上, 实验组采用脊柱微调手法, 对照组采用屈髋屈膝垫枕法。 每星期治疗3 次, 10 次为1 个疗程。 治疗1 个疗程后评价疗效。
实验组与对照组总有效率、 I度患者愈显率均有显著差异(P<0.01), II度患者总有效率也存在显著差异性(P<0.05)。
脊柱微调手法对退行性腰椎滑脱症的疗效较好, 且病情越轻, 疗效越好。
There is definite therapeutic effect in tuina treating low back pain. The comparative observation was performed on the two types of tuina manipulation for degenerative lumbar spondylolisthesis, in order to explore the best tuina manipulation for lumbar spondylolisthesis.
All of 121 cases with degenerative lumbar spondylolisthesis were divided into the experimental group and control group randomly by the visit orders and pathological gradations, 61 cases in the experimental group, including 34 cases of grade I and 27 cases of grade II, and 60 in the control group, including 34 cases of grade I and 26 cases of grade II. There was no significant difference in the general materials of the two groups. Based upon the similar tuina therapy applied on the soft tissues in the two groups, micro-regulating manual technique of the spine was applied in the experimental group, and the hip and knee-flexed and pillow method was applied in the control group. The treatment was given 3 sessions a week, with 10 sessions as one course of the treatments. The therapeutic effects were assessed after one course of the treatments.
There was significant difference (P<0.01) in the total effective rate and in the remarkable effective rate and curative rate of the patients with grade I between the experimental group and control group, also there was significant difference (P<0.05) in the total effective rate of the patients with grade II.
The therapeutic effects by the micro-regulatory manual technique are comparatively better for degenerative lumbar spondylolisthesis, and the milder the pathological condition is, the better the therapeutic effects would be.
- Kirkaldy-Willis WH, Farfan HF. Instability of the Lumbar Spine. Clin Orthop Relat Res, 1982, (165): 110–123.
- Dai, L.-y., Xu, Y.-k., Zhang, W.-m. (1989) Influence of Flexion and Extension of Lumbar Vertebra on the Volume of Vertebral Canal. Chinese Journal of Orthopaedics 9: pp. 197
- Jia, L.-s., Chen, D.-y., Lu, J.-x. (1988) Contrast Study on Extension and Flexion Dymanics of Lumbosacral Dura Mater Capsule. Chinese Journal of Surgery 26: pp. 624-627
- Dai, D.-c., Fang, M., Shen, G.-quan. (2006) A Study on Lumbar Stability of Degenerative Spondylolisthesis Treated with Spine Fine Adjusting Manipulation. Chinese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 21: pp. 1110-1112
- Clinical study on tuina therapy for degenerative spondylolisthesis of the lumbar spine
Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science
Volume 7, Issue 3 , pp 152-155
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian
- Additional Links
- Low Back Pain