Date: 14 May 2010
Using Evidence to Inform Policy: Developing a Policy-Relevant Research Agenda for the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Rittenhouse, DR, Shortell, SM (2009) The patient-centered medical home: will it stand the test of health reform?. JAMA 301: pp. 2038-40 CrossRef
- Starfield, B (1992) Primary Care Concept, Evaluation and Policy. Oxford University Press, New York
- Primary Care America’s Health in a New Era. Vol 1. National Academy Press, Washington
- Bitton A, Martin C, Landon BE. A nationwide survey of patient centered medical home demonstration projects. JGIM. 2010:XXXXX.
- Starfield, B (2000) Is US health really the best in the world?. JAMA 284: pp. 483-5 CrossRef
- Stange KC, Nutting PA, Miller WL, Jaen CR, Crabtree BF, Flocke SA, Gill JM. Defining and measuring the patient-centered medical home. JGIM. 2010;XXXX.
- Homer C, Baron RJ. How to scale up primary care transformation: what we know and what we need to know. JGIM. 2010;XXXX.
- Berenson RA, Rich EC. U.S. approaches to physician payment: the deconstruction of primary care. JGIM. 2010;XXXXX.
- Rich EC, Berenson RA. U.S. approaches to physician payment: the deconstruction of primary care. JGIM. 2010;XXXXX.
- Rittenhouse DR, Thom DH, Schmittdiel JA. Developing a policy-relevant research agenda for the patient-centered medical home: a focus on outcomes. JGIM. 2010;XXXXXX.
- Pham HH. Good neighbors: how wil medical home physicians and the rest of the delivery system relate to one another? JGIM. 2010;XXXXXX.
- Using Evidence to Inform Policy: Developing a Policy-Relevant Research Agenda for the Patient-Centered Medical Home
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6 , pp 581-583
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- 2. Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, USA
- 4. Department of Family and Community Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 5. Division of General Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital Boston/ Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- 3. The Delaware Valley Outcomes Research Institute, Newark, DE, USA
- 6. Mathematica Policy Research, Washington, DC, USA
- 7. Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, USA