LETTER TO THE EDITOR
- Joranson DE, Ryan KM, Gilson AM, Dahl JL. Trends in medical use and abuse of opioid analgesics. JAMA. 2000;83(13):1710–4. CrossRef
- Olsen Y, Daumit GL, Ford DE. Opiod prescriptions by U.S. primary care physicians from 1992 to 2001. J Pain. 2006;7(4):225–235. CrossRef
- Drug Abuse Warning Network, 2006: National estimates of drug-related emergency department visits. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. http://dawninfo.samhsa.gov/files/ED2006/DAWN2k6ED.pdf. Accessed May 18, 2009.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Office of Applied Studies. Treatment Episode Data Set (TEDS) Highlights– 2006 National Admissions to Substance Abuse Treatment Services. OAS Series #S-40, DHHS Publication No. (SMA) 08–4313, Rockville, MD, 2007.
- Paulozzi LJ, Budnitz DS, Xi Y. Increasing deaths from opioid analgesics in the United States. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2006;15(9):618–627. CrossRef
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 9 , p 1082
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors