Date: 30 Jun 2009
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
- Joranson, DE, Ryan, KM, Gilson, AM, Dahl, JL (2000) Trends in medical use and abuse of opioid analgesics. JAMA 83: pp. 1710-1714 CrossRef
- Olsen, Y, Daumit, GL, Ford, DE (2006) Opiod prescriptions by U.S. primary care physicians from 1992 to 2001. J Pain 7: pp. 225-235 CrossRef
- Drug Abuse Warning Network, 2006: National estimates of drug-related emergency department visits. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. http://dawninfo.samhsa.gov/files/ED2006/DAWN2k6ED.pdf. Accessed May 18, 2009.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Office of Applied Studies. Treatment Episode Data Set (TEDS) Highlights– 2006 National Admissions to Substance Abuse Treatment Services. OAS Series #S-40, DHHS Publication No. (SMA) 08–4313, Rockville, MD, 2007.
- Paulozzi, LJ, Budnitz, DS, Xi, Y (2006) Increasing deaths from opioid analgesics in the United States. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 15: pp. 618-627 CrossRef
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 9 , p 1082
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors